Why Use CDMG Metal Buildings For Your Aircraft Hangar
Deadlines are key for aviation projects.
When you deal with missed deadlines, you are left with a significant amount of money wasted.
You're never left on your own when you work with CDMG. Our experienced contractors will always strive to put your needs, budget, and timeframe as the engine that pushes the project forward.
The end result for every CDMG project is a high-quality, durable steel aircraft hangar that has been customized to your airplane(s) size and will provide exceptional and long-lasting value.
We have built all types of facilities, including steel airplane hangars, caster buildings, metal shops, warehouses, industrial offices, compressor stations, process enclosures, canopies, crane buildings, and others.
No matter what type of building you need, CDMG is your complete supply, engineering, and construction partner for all steel structures.
If you choose, CDMG can simply supply the prefabricated metal aircraft hangar that is tailored to your specific needs.
However, CDMG is a subsidiary of STEVENS, so we can also offer full-service options for those who want to completely encapsulate the benefits that CDMG offers.
However, CDMG is a subsidiary of STEVENS, so we can also offer full service for those who want to completely encapsulate the benefits that CDMG offers.
In addition to project management, engineering, and installation, CDMG's full-service includes:
- Construction management
- Procurement and Expediting
- Design/Build Capabilities with Stevens
- Commissioning/start-up/operator training
- Site Development and Facility Planning
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Machine Design
- Handling of Materials
- Automation and Control Systems
CDMG's expertise includes difficult projects that meet all of the necessary local codes, exceeding basic building standards and meeting the requirements of IAS and MBMA.
While other companies may offer one or two standard options, CDMG provides customizable prefab metal airplane hangars that are tailored to your specifications.
If you envision it, CDMG can make it a reality.
Why Is A Metal Building Perfect For Aircraft Hangars?
We are sure that when you were choosing your airplanes, you were deducing the pros and cons of each option.
Why wouldn't you do the same for your hangar?
Benefits of choosing a prefabricated aircraft hangar perfectly designed and constructed from CDMG include:
- Sustainability: You have to consider maintenance, longevity, and energy consumption. Our airplane hangar kits will stand the test of time.
- Size/Clear Span Capabilities: No matter what type of aircraft you have, whether single-engine planes, commercial aircraft, or military aircraft, you need a hangar big enough to accommodate them. With prefab metal hangars and clear span designs, you'll have space for your aircraft and even additional storage space for aircraft equipment.
- Less Repair work: In comparison to conventional building materials, metal structures overall require less maintenance and fewer repairs.
- Significant Durability: You don't want your building to end up being a hazard for your prized asset. A Metal Building will keep your aircraft safe from harsh weather conditions like heavy snow loads and other natural elements like torrential downpours and heavy snowfall.
What Kind Of Door Designs Do You Require?
Your Prefabricated Metal Building Hangar can include the following door systems in your aircraft hangar design:
- Bi-fold doors
- Rolling doors
- Stacking doors
CDMG has all of the innovative and economical solutions to meet the aviation industry's needs.
Need assistance with Material Handling? CDMG has that covered. With the use of our Bridge Cranes, moving and handling your aircraft is never an issue.
What is BIM
How would you like to tour your building before a single step of construction has taken place? BIM (Building Information Modeling) is a popular choice for designers because it lets you do just that.
We use 3D digital modeling, which provides general contractors, Nucor builders, engineers, and architects a massive edge over competitors when it comes to designing your hangar building.
BIM uses three-dimensional software to effectively detail, design, manufacture, and construct steel buildings. The building data is generated and collected throughout the project's life cycle.
- Spatial relationships
- Geographic information
- General geometry
- Quantities and properties of building components to develop an accurate conceptual model of your hangar.
BIM provides a replication of your ideal hangar, offering you peace of mind knowing that your vision will be accurately brought to life. You can remain confident that the construction process of your metal hangar will be smooth, keeping construction times in check and saving you time and money.
Speaking of time and money, imagine being able to solve potential problems during the design phase.
We will be able to identify conflicts and clashes between the architectural, structural, and MEP systems using visual representations.
This leads to increased productivity and a powerful working model that is usable for fabrication.
In addition to these benefits, every customer is also provided a digital copy of their completed project model, which can be used for operation and maintenance purposes for the life of the hangar.
We follow the Nucor FOCUS at CDMG. That stands for Fits, On-time delivery, Competitive pricing, Unbeatable services, and Solutions that work.
Every authorized NUCOR BUILDER project that CDMG successfully assists in utilizes this mindset and structure.
Nucor Building Systems has been a leader in manufacturing pre-engineered steel buildings for nearly 30 years.
One aspect of Metal Building construction that CDMG adheres to with Nucor is safety. Strong safety guidelines lead to a strong safety team.
Nucor has three core commitments when it comes to sustainability:
- People: More than 25,000 dedicated Nucor teammates are dedicated to providing the best and most reliable service.
- Places: Our standards for using recycling materials in our Steel Buildings for environmental conscientiousness are second to none.
- Partnerships: Long-term and successful partnerships with our customers is our ultimate goal.
We also work with the steel industry and our valued customers to drive innovation in our buildings. In terms of the Green Movement that our country is wonderfully pushing, we make steel from recycled scrap on a larger scale than ever attempted before.
With CDMG and Nucor, you can be an environmental leader and feel comfortable with your project construction and designs on a global level.
Contact Your Aviation Steel Building Partner Today
CDMG is dedicated to providing you with an exceptional pre-engineered steel hangar for all your aviation needs.
A metal building is the perfect solution for your hangar needs, and CDMG is ready to bring your plans to life.
The benefits of choosing CDMG to construct your Aviation/Aircraft Hangar Metal Building include:
- Years of experience
- Decreased cost for a durable steel building
- BIM 3D Software advantages
- A full-service company that includes project design, management, and construction
Our team will carefully assess your needs and help you design your aircraft hangar.
Click the link below for your Free Quote today.