If you need a Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kit that can be erected fast, efficiently, and completely customizable based on your specific dimensions, CDMG is the company for you.
Combined, we have the expertise, experience contractors, workforce, and resources (thanks to Nucor Steel and our use of BIM software) to accomplish the following successfully:
The decision to utilize Nucor Metal is one that has been made on a global level. We believe that our clients deserve to invest in Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings that are built to last with only the best, high-quality, and American made Metal.
The professionals at CDMG are by far your #1 choice for your Pre-Engineered Metal Building Facility Project.
CDMG is Nucor's largest Building Supplier. That has not been by accident.
The great benefits of Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kits have assisted along the way.
Let's discuss the significant number of pros associated with CDMG's Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings:
- Cost-effective: We utilize BIM software which decreases construction time and our partnership with Nucor allows us to cut out the middle and thus decrease cost as well.
- An aesthetically-pleasing structure design.
- Durability: Our Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings are sturdy and can withstand Mother Nature's torrential downpours, high winds, and blankets of snow.
- Quick and Efficient: BIM software simplifies construction, and our Pre-Engineered Metal Kits are already much easier to erect compared to conventional materials.
- Customization: Many other companies offer one or two standardized options. CDMG erects our Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings based on the exact specifications your industry requires.
- Environmentally friendly: Become a global and environmental leader in your industry with American-steel provided by Nucor. 90% of our material is recycled steel.
- Energy-efficient: Our pre-engineered metal buildings quickly adapt to different energy efficient insulation systems, which helps to reduce cooling and heating efforts/costs.
- Versatility: Based on the way our Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kit's framework is constructed, it is simple to remove end pieces and add on for expansion purposes in the future.
- Overhead Cranes: Do you need to lift or transport heavy objects and materials? Overhead Cranes are easily constructed and incredibly effective for use.
How Can I Trust CDMG?
CDMG thoroughly understands the intricate strengths, fixes, and potential problems associated with Pre-Engineered metal.
We focus on the relationships with clients to best understand their specific needs and desires for each building. This is why customization is so important.
There are two main avenues you can take when you require a Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kit.
1. CDMG can simply provide the Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kit, and you can do the construction, installation, and project management on your own.
2. You can opt for CDMG's full-service. That includes providing the Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kit, overseeing the project, handling the materials, utilizing our experienced contractors, and everything necessary to successfully erect the building.
CDMG has decades of experience designing, developing, and erecting pre-engineered metal buildings that meet and exceed the expectations and specifications of our clients. We also meet all local codes and requirements.
No matter what Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kit you need and what level of involvement you wish to have from our team, you can rest assured that CDMG is the company you can count on to deliver the best results as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What Is BIM and How Does It Benefit My Pre-Engineered Metal Building?
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a 3D digital modeling software that is used in the design stages of your Pre-Engineered Metal Building project.
This technology is a significant benefit in terms of constructing your new building as effectively as possible.
With BIM, our team has a virtual replication of what the finished structure will look like in actual scale size. The BIM considers:
- General geometry
- Geographical influences
- Spatial relationships
All of this ensures that your building has enough room and support for proper function.
How would you like to tour your building and be alert to potential hazards before construction even begins?
That is also possible with BIM. You can see what conflicts and clashes may affect your Pre-Engineered Metal Building. Therefore, you can discover solutions before erection even begins.
The BIM's ultimate goal is to assist in completing your project within the time frame and budget on your choosing.
CDMG partners with Nucor
because of the FOCUS mindset they use for Pre-Engineered Metal Building Projects.
The FOCUS acronym stands for: Fits, On-time delivery, Competitive pricing, Unbeatable services, and Solutions that work.
We choose to partner with Nucor Building Systems - a company that has been a leader in Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings - because of the high-quality, American-made steel that is environmentally-friendly and made from 90% recycled steel.
Building with Nucor steel allows us to provide our valued clients with safe, sustainable pre-engineered metal buildings that adhere to the Earth-first green movement mindset.
Become a global leader in your industry by choosing to work with CDMG and Nucor.
Contact The Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kit Leader For A Personalized Quote Today!
CDMG's team of Experienced Contractors can provide you with all of your building's requirements, specifications, and needs with a completely customizable pre-engineered metal building kit.
Choosing CDMG gives you the following:
- A Pre-Engineered Metal Building Industry leader with years of experience
- A massive digital advantage with BIM
- American Made and Environmentally friendly materials as an Authorized Nucor Building Partner
- A durable and long-lasting cost-effective pre-engineered metal building at industry-low prices
- Full-service from development to erection
Let CDMG manage and coordinate your Pre-Engineered Metal Building's process from start to finish. Together, we will erect a customized Pre-Engineered Metal Building that is tailor-made to your every need.
Here Is A List of Industries We Serve
- Aircraft Hangar
- Athletic Facilities
- Auto Dealerships
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Car Washes
- Concrete Manufacturing
- Consumer Goods Manufacturing
- Crane Buildings
- Food and Beverage
- Heavy Equipment Repair
- Office Complexes
- Oil and Gas
- Power Plants
- Plastics/Injection Mold
- RV Storage
- Server Farms
- Steel Mills
- Waste Water Treatment Facilities
Click on the Link Below to Get a Quote Started on a Pre-Engineered Metal Building Kit.