Why Use CDMG For Your Shipbuilding Facility
When it comes to Shipbuilding, you need your shipyard to be efficient, clean, and able to get the job done. Shipyards are essential to Shipbuilding, and the longer it takes for your facility to be constructed, the more time and money you'll be set back.
With CDMG, this is not an issue. You are never left on your own when you partner with CDMG on your shipyard projects. Our Experienced Contractors are dedicated to putting your budget, needs, and timeframe as the ultimate factors in pushing your project forward.
CDMG provides durable and high-quality pre-engineered metal buildings customized to your specific needs to make your Shipbuilding successful.
While other companies may offer a standardized metal building option, we know you need customization for your shipyard and marine buildings.
CDMG has built many facilities, including warehouses, compressor stations, caster buildings, industrial manufacturing, process enclosures, canopies, crane buildings, and more!
Regardless of what type of building you require, CDMG is your complete, hands-on supply, engineering, and construction partner.
There are two routes you can take with CDMG.
1. Supply: CDMG can supply the prefabricated metal building tailored to your specific shipbuilding needs.
2. Full-Service: This completely encapsulates what CDMG offers. We will supply the prefabricated metal building, manage the project, and construct it with our parent company, STEVENS.
Additionally, CDMG full-service includes:
- Construction management
- Commissioning/operator training/start-up
- Designing and Building Capabilities with Stevens
- Procurement and Expediting
- Site Development and Facility Planning
- Handling of Materials
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Machine Design
- Process Engineering
- Automation and Control Systems
You can rest assured that CDMG will meet all local codes and MBMA/IAS requirements.
If you envision it, CDMG will make it a reality.
Why Does a Metal Building Work For Your Customized Shipyard Or Marine Industry Building?
Benefits of choosing a Metal Building perfectly designed and constructed from CDMG include:
- Sustainability: Metal buildings offer less maintenance and energy consumption and increase longevity. Shipyards are often built by the water, and our steel buildings can withstand harsh coastal environments.
- Less Repair work: Compared to conventional building materials, metal structures require less maintenance and fewer repairs.
- Significant Durability: All of your ships, repairs, and parts will be safe from Mother Nature, whether a downpour or blanket of snow.
- Crane capabilities: We utilize bridge cranes, which work seamlessly and effortlessly with moving large ship parts for easy repairs and timely shipments
CDMG's Metal Buildings are also quickly assembled. That means less time you have to wait before production and Shipbuilding begins.
What Is BIM Virtual Design?
Would you be interested in touring your shipyard building before a single step of construction has taken place?
With Building Information Modeling (BIM), that is entirely possible. We utilize 3D digital modeling, which provides engineers, general contractors, and architects a massive edge over competitors.
The three-dimensional software assists in efficiently detailing, designing, manufacturing, and constructing steel buildings. The data is generated and collected throughout the life cycle of the project.
BIM considers the following:
- Spatial relationships
- Geographic information
- General geometry
- Quantities and properties of building components to develop an accurate conceptual model of your hangar.
The replication of your Shipyard Metal Building that BIM provides is critical to every project manager's peace of mind.
By using accurate visual representation, you can stay confident during the construction of your steel shipyard building, knowing there are conflicts and clashes between the structural, architectural, and MEP systems.
Solving potential problems during the design phase, in turn, saves you both time and money in the long run.
This leads to increased productivity and a powerful working model for fabrication.
CDMG is an authorized Nucor Builder, and we utilize the Nucor FOCUS. That stands for Fits, On-time delivery, Competitive pricing, Unbeatable services, and Solutions that work.
Every authorized NUCOR BUILDER project that CDMG successfully assists in uses this structure and ideology.
Nucor Building Systems has been a leader in manufacturing pre-engineered metal buildings for nearly 30 years. Nucor is also proudly American-made.
CDMG stands by the fact that our buildings are durable. Pre-engineered metal buildings can withstand the coasts, and corrosive elements won't affect your shipyard building's sustainability.
Nucor has three core commitments when it comes to sustainability:
- People: More than 25,000 dedicated Nucor teammates strive to provide exceptional and reliable service.
- Places: Their standards are second to none for using recycling materials in Metal Buildings for environmental awareness
- Partnerships: Long-term and successful partnerships with customers are a goal they are always thrilled to achieve.
Innovation in our buildings is a significant concern to CDMG, so we work closely with the steel industry and our valued customers.
With Nucor and CDMG, you can be an environmental leader in Shipbuilding and remain confident about your project's construction and design on a global level.
Contact Your Steel Building Partner Today About Your Ship Building Project
CDMG is dedicated to providing an exceptional pre-engineered Metal Building for your Shipyard and Marine industry building needs.
The benefits of choosing CDMG to construct your Shipyard Steel Building include:
- Years of experience working as Experienced Contractors
- Connects with Stevens and Nucor
- BIM 3D Software advantages
- A full-service company that includes project design, management, and construction
- Enhanced metal deliverables essential to corrosion resistance and strength tolerance ratios
Click the link below for your Free Quote for your Shipyard and Marine Industry Pre-engineered Metal Building.