Why Use CDMG Pre-Fabricated Steel Buildings For Your Transportation and Logistics Needs
When you are constantly importing and exporting goods, having strict schedules and deadlines is a necessity.
Every day you miss a deadline, shipments are delayed, or imports are behind, and you end up costing yourself thousands of dollars.
A Pre-Fabricated Metal Building from CDMG helps keep everything organized and efficient.
At CDMG, we offer wide-open clearspan designs used to maximize space.
We work to combine long bay capability and the economy of bar joists with the efficiency of tapered rigid frame members.
The result is a logistics & transportation facility with wide-open spaces at a price you can always afford.
When you work with CDMG, you are never left on your own. Our experienced contractors are dedicated to putting your timeframe, needs, and budget as the ultimate priorities.
The result for these Steel Building projects is a durable, high-quality facility that will be customized to your dimensions and needs, depending on your goods or service. That means you will have the ultimate long-lasting value.
While other companies may offer one or two standard metal buildings, CDMG is proud to be able to customize to each project manager's needs. Your businesses are unique, so why shouldn't your buildings be unique, too?
CDMG has constructed various facilities, such as metal shops, warehouses, compressor stations, canopies, crane buildings, caster buildings, process enclosures, and more. With CDMG, you can trust that you are working with an experienced group of contractors that know the transportation and logistics industry inside and out.
With CDMG, you have an all-inclusive supply, engineering, and construction partner.
You have two main routes you can take with CDMG.
1. CDMG can supply an excellent pre-fabricated metal building that is perfectly tailored to your transportation and logistics needs.
2. CDMG also provides full-service, which includes project management, engineering, and installation. CDMG is a subsidiary of STEVENS, which assists in our project management and construction. These services include:
- Construction management
- Procurement and Expediting
- Commissioning/operator training/start-up
- Design/Build Capabilities with Stevens
- Civil Engineering
- Site Development and Facility Planning
- Electrical Engineering
- Machine Design
- Process Engineering
- Handling of Materials
- Automation and Control Systems
In addition to the project management and construction of your transportation metal building, CDMG's expertise extends to meeting all of your local codes and requirements of MBMA and IAS.
If you envision the type of building you desire, whether it be a seaport, freight forwarder, mail carrier, or truck terminal, CDMG can make it a reality.
Why Does a Metal Building Work For the Logistics Industry?
Naturally, you are likely to consider what the benefit of specifically a metal building from CDMG is for you.
Remember when we were discussing transportation timing and deadlines?
Metal buildings are known for the speed at which they are constructed, especially when you have a full-service company such as CDMG providing engineering, managing, and construction.
The sooner your Transportation Metal Building is up and operational, the quicker you can begin transporting the goods you need to.
Other benefits of choosing a Steel Building perfectly designed and constructed by CDMG include:
- Sustainability: Lower maintenance and energy consumption and increased longevity.
- Decreased Repair work: In comparison to conventional building materials, metal structures, in general, require fewer repairs and less maintenance.
- Significant Durability: Transportation of goods doesn't stop when the weather gets rough. From torrential downpour to the piling of snow, your metal building will not be in danger.
Does your Transportation service require the movement of heavy objects?
CDMG specializes in the inclusion of Bridge Cranes in our Metal Buildings. From moving heavy goods to cars to large metals from ships, bridge cranes are excellent at effectively moving these objects promptly.
Also, long bay systems require fewer interior columns, thus leading to a less cluttered space which is effective for warehousing and distribution.
For distribution, our Pre-Fabricated Metal Buildings offer sizable bay doors and conveyer belt construction with ease. Any specifications that you need to make your Transportation Building more efficient, CDMG can assist and succeed.
What is BIM?
How would you feel about a private tour of your transportation building before any construction has taken place?
With Building Information Modeling (BIM) by CDMG, that is possible. We utilize 3D digital modeling, which offers Nucor builders, engineers, contractors, engineers, and architects a massive advantage over competitors.
BIM software details stunning three-dimensional details, design, manufacturing, and the construction of steel buildings, The building data is created and collected throughout your project's life cycle.
CDMG's BIM takes into consideration:
- Geographic information
- Spatial relationships
- General geometry
- Quantities and properties of building components to develop an accurate conceptual model of your hangar.
So what does this mean for you and your transportation metal building?
Imagine being able to solve potential problems during the design phase of your transportation building.
With BIM, we will identify and avoid clashes and conflicts between the structural, architectural, and MEP systems by using visual representations.
The replication of your steel building is critical to your peace of mind. You can stay confident that your building will be constructed without conflict, which will save you time and money.
This promotes an increase in productivity and a powerful working model that is effective for fabrication.
In addition to these benefits, every customer is also provided a digital copy of their completed transportation project model, which can be used for future maintenance and operation for the life of the building.
CDMG's experienced contractors follow the Nucor FOCUS. That stands for Fits, On-time delivery, Competitive pricing, Unbeatable services, Solutions that work.
CDMG is an authorized Nucor Builder, which means the following:
- American made products
- High-quality metal and services
- Recycled materials and Nature/Green Earth conscientious mindset
Nucor Building Systems has been a leader in manufacturing pre-fabricated steel buildings for nearly 30 years.
Nucor has three core commitments when considering sustainability:
- People: More than 25,000 dedicated Nucor teammates provide exceptional and reliable service.
- Places: Our standards for caring about the environment by using recycling materials in our Steel Buildings are second to none.
- Partnerships: Successful and long-term partnerships with our customers are our ultimate goal.
With CDMG and Nucor, you can be a steel environmental leader in the transportation and logistics community and feel proud of your project construction and designs on a global level.
Contact Your Logistics Metal Building Engineer and Constructor Today
CDMG is dedicated to providing project managers with an exceptional pre-engineered steel building for all transporting and logistics needs.
The benefits of choosing CDMG include the following:
- Years of experience managing, engineering, and constructing as a full-service to save you time and money
- Decreased cost for a durable steel building
- BIM 3D Software advantages
- A facility customized to your exact needs
Our team will carefully assess your logistics goals such as dock requirements, designing ease of loading and unloading trucks and will help turn that vision into a reality.
Click the link below for your Free Quote today.