Why Use CDMG For Your Cluster Computing Design and Building Needs
The everyday technology user may not understand the full benefit of Server Farms or the investment. When they save an image or file in the "cloud," they might assume it literally floats into the clouds.
However, those within the Cluster Computing industry understand the importance. Facilities are needed to support online data storage, proxy use, gateways, data processing, and distributing and securing large amounts of data for organizations.
When you partner with CDMG for the supply and erection of your Server Farm, you are never left by yourself on the project.
Every day spent designing, engineering, and waiting on a middle man to construct your building is lost profit.
CDMG's Experienced Contractors work quickly and efficiently, all the while keeping your budget, timeframe, and specifications in mind.
The outcome of every CDMG Metal Building Project is a sturdy, high-quality facility that will be cost and energy-efficient.
Most companies offer one or two standardized metal building options that you can "choose" from. At CDMG, we allow creativity and customization for complete ingenuity.
Whether you need a small, relatively small Server Farm or a 1.4 million square foot facility like SUPERNAP, CDMG will match the exact dimensions you need for optimal performance.
CDMG's experience covers a vast amount of facilities, such as caster buildings, fieldhouse complexes, metal shops, warehouses, compressor stations, distribution centers, transportation buildings, industrial offices, crane buildings, process enclosures, and many more.
CDMG is excited to be your supply, engineering, and construction partner.
When you partner with CDMG for your Cluster Computing needs, there are two main routes you can take:
1. If you wish, CDMG can supply the Pre-Fabricated Metal Building with our customizations to serve as your Server Farm.
2. If you prefer to experience all CDMG has to offer, opt for our full-service. CDMG is a subsidiary under STEVENS, which is excellent for you because it cuts out the (cost of) the middle man. Combined with STEVENS, we provide project management, engineering, and installation. We highly recommend taking this approach to benefit from all CDMG has to offer.
Additional benefits included in CDMG's full-service offer is:
- Experienced Contractors
- Designing/Building Capabilities with STEVENS
- Procurement and Expediting
- Construction management
- Commissioning, start-up, and operator training
- Site Development and Server Farm Facility Planning
- Handling of Materials
- Electrical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Automation and Control Systems
- Machine Design
CDMG will meet all local codes and the MBMA/IAS requirements.
Cohesive customization, project management, building construction, and installation are at your fingertips with CDMG without needing to coordinate or plan with any other company.
If you envision it, CDMG assists in making it a reality.
Why Does a Metal Building Work For a Server Farm?
It has already been stated that a Server Farm is a massive investment.
You need to weigh all of our options. It's our goal to enlighten you why a Steel Building is perfect for your cluster computer facility.
Let's discuss the benefits of a Metal Building from CDMG.
- Energy/Cost Effectiveness: We understand that a lot of energy is used to keep Server Farms powered. When you start considering terawatts, you know it is significant. Metal Buildings efficiency helps your facility from overheating, thus prevent shutdowns.
- Sustainability: Our metal buildings require less maintenance and energy consumption, as stated, which increases overall longevity.
- Significant Durability: You house large quantities of expensive technology in Server Farms. Having a building that can withstand mother nature is critical and harsh environments are critical for keeping the computer, data, and electrical parts safe.
- Less Repair work: Compared to other conventional building materials, metal structures require fewer repairs.
- The speed of Erection: Metal buildings, especially when constructed using CDMG's full-service, are built quickly, which means faster profits and usability for you!
What Are the Benefits of BIM?
How beneficial would it be to tour your Server Farm before a single element or process of construction takes place?
With the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM), this is a reality for our valued customers. This 3D digital modeling software provides our experienced contractors, Nucor builders, engineers, and architects a massive edge over our competitors.
The tool will effectively detail, design, manufacture, and help construct metal buildings. The building data is generated and collected even throughout the life of your Server Farm.
The BIM takes the following factors into consideration:
- General Geometry
- Spatial Relationships
- Geographic Info
- Properties and quantities of building components to develop an accurate conceptual model of your athletic complex
- A precise scaling feature to represent the actual dimensions of materials used
The conceptual replication of your Cluster Computing that BIM provides is vital to every project manager's peace of mind.
The BIM can detect conflicts and clashes that you could potentially run into during the design phase. This will make the construction proceed a lot smoother and save time and money.
The ingenuity accompanied by utilizing BIM leads to reduced construction time, increased productivity, and a powerful working model for your Server Farm's fabrication.
Finally, each customer that CDMG partners with will receive a digital copy of their completed Server Farm project model. This will prove useful for future operation and maintenance purposes.
CDMG is a Nucor Authorized Builder and uses the Nucor FOCUS for every project we take on. The FOCUS acronym stands for Fits, On-time delivery, Competitive pricing, Unbeatable services, Solutions that work.
For almost 30 years, Nucor Building Systems has been a top leader in manufacturing Pre-Engineering American Made Steel Buildings.
With a strong belief in open communication and integrity, Nucor has three core commitments when it comes to project sustainability:
- People: Nucor is comprised of more than 25,000 dedicated teammates that are focused on providing reliable and worthwhile service.
- Places: When it comes to recycled materials in our metal buildings, the environmental awareness Nucor Authorized Builders display is second to none.
- Partnerships: Nucor's ultimate goal is to continually grow successful and long-term partnerships with our highly valued customers.
We combine efforts between the steel industry and our customers to ensure that innovation is always at the heart of our Pre-Fabricated Metal Buildings. With CDMG and Nucor, you can be a proud environmental leader in the Server Farm industry and feel confident regarding the relationship between your constructions and the Earth.
We make steel from recycled scrap on a larger scale than ever attempted previously.
Contact Your Metal Pre-Fabrication Metal Building Partner Today
CDMG works diligently to provide you with an exceptional Pre-Fabricated Metal Server Farm Building for all of your Cluster Computing and Load Balancing needs.
The benefits of choosing CDMG to construct your Steel Server Farm Building include:
- Energy Efficiency
- Decreased Cost from eliminating the middle man
- A durable Steel Building
- Contractors with years of experience
- BIM 3D Software advantages
- A full-service company that includes project design, management, and construction
Click the link below for your Free Quote today.